Pogoplug Mobile shares media with iOS
The device connects to a USB hard drive or an SD card and uses your home network to serve up the content of that drive. The mobile device can access these files through a web interface (my.pogoplug.com) or a native application available in the App Store or Android market. You can stream videos, listen to your music collection or view your photos while on the go.
Pogoplug Mobile is available for pre-order on Pogoplug's website. It's expected to arrive on October 1 for $80.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter