Deutsche Telekom taking next-gen iPhone pre-orders
Deutsche Telekom (DT) has begun taking pre-orders for the so-called "iPhone 5," the next generation of Apple's immensely popular smartphone. Here's the odd part: it has barely more information than you or I do.
A spokesman for the carrier confirmed to Bloomberg that it's taking pre-orders as of today. Deutsche Telekom is concerned with supply shortages, and wants to help its customers secure one of the little guys.
DT admits that it does not now when the iPhone will be released, what it will be called (the Internet has dubbed it "iPhone 5," but Apple could call it "Shirley" for all we know), what the features will be and so on. Still, those who must ride the bleeding edge (in the dark even) have their chance.
Deutsche Telekom (DT) has begun taking pre-orders for the so-called "iPhone 5," the next generation of Apple's immensely popular...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs