DigiTimes: Apple likely to lead 2011 smartphone shipments
Who doesn't love estimates and projections? Digitimes Research projects Apple will surpass Nokia in terms of shipment volume in 2011, although total smartphone shipments overall are unsurprisingly projected to go up overall from 2010's totals.
Unfortunately for Nokia, Digitimes predicts its shipment volume will actually drop from 100 million units in 2010 to less than 75 million in 2011. Meanwhile, Apple's volume is expected to go up from 47.5 million in 2010 to 86.4 million in 2011.
Who doesn't love estimates and projections? Digitimes Research projects Apple will surpass Nokia in terms of shipment volume in 2011,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free