Adobe to support iOS 5 Newsstand
Adobe has confirmed that it will support iOS 5's Newsstand publishing "soon after" the iOS update is released this fall. The company's Digital Publishing Suite works with Creative Suite 5.5 to create publications for the iPad, Android and RIM's PlayBook.
Users can expect files created with Adobe's tools to be recognized and downloaded by Newsstand. Plus, apps built with the Digital Publishing Suite can feature push notifications and covers as icons.
Again, there's no hard date set for release, but it sounds like Adobe wants everything ready to go soon after iOS 5 is available. Look for it then.
Adobe has confirmed that it will support iOS 5's Newsstand publishing "soon after" the iOS update is released this fall. The company's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free