Another World coming to iOS this month
Eric Chahi's classic game "Another World" (also known as "Out of this World," from its US release) is finally coming to iOS at the end of September. BulkyPix will be publishing the title, and controls will come in two flavors, either as full touchscreen controls or through a virtual D-pad. Fans of this game really love it, and will probably be happen to see it finally available on Apple's portable devices. The title will be US $4.99, and available as a universal app.
I always found the game really hard, but that problem could be fixed (or worsened, depending on your preference): This version of the game will provide both easier and harder difficulty levels, as well as remastered sound, and full Game Center achievement support. We'll have to see what the game is like when it comes out on September 22nd.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter