Saks interactive storefront features 64 iPads
The Saks 5th Avenue store in New York and Styelist.com have teamed up to create an interactive storefront display made up of 64 iPad 2s and 18 27" Cinema Displays in order to celebrate Fashion's Night Out. The three-window display was conceived and built by Gin Lane Media and uses a custom built app and a local network to get all the iPads connected to one another.
The Loop has some additional pictures of the display. But for those of you who want to do more than look, you can actually take part in what appears on the display. Besides Stylelist imagery, users can submit their own photos that will be shown on the iPads by Tweeting photos with the hashtag #StylelistatSaks.
The Saks 5th Avenue store in New York and Styelist.com have teamed up to create an interactive storefront display made up of 64 iPad...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs