Apple asks Japan court to ban sale of Samsung phones
In a move that should surprise no one, Apple has asked a Japan court to ban the sale of Samsung phones. Specifically, Apple has filed a suit in Tokyo district court to halt sales of the Galaxy S and the S II, as well as the Galaxy Tab 7. The Cupertino company is after 100 million yen (about $1.3 million as of this writing) in damages in addition to the sales ban.
Of course, this isn't the first time these companies have had legal sparring in Japan. Samsung sued Apple last April. Apple then countersued in August. Action has also been taken in Germany and Australia.
In a move that should surprise no one, Apple has asked a Japan court to ban the sale of Samsung phones. Specifically, Apple has filed...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free