Conan O'Brien parodies iPhone 5 "loss"
Whether or not a prototype iPhone 5 was actually stolen from a San Francisco bar, the story has caused a media stir as anticipation for the handset rises. Combine that with the story of the pre-release iPhone 4 that disappeared in a California bar last year, and you've got a story ripe for parody.
Conan O'Brien has accepted the challenge and produced a parody iPhone commercial, in which enraged Apple employees demand the device's return. They go on, in no uncertain terms, to describe the many ways they've devised to "punish" the thief.
This isn't the first time Mr O'Brien's poked a little fun at Apple and its products, and we're sure it won't be the last.
Check out the video below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station