Conan O'Brien parodies iPhone 5 "loss"
Whether or not a prototype iPhone 5 was actually stolen from a San Francisco bar, the story has caused a media stir as anticipation for the handset rises. Combine that with the story of the pre-release iPhone 4 that disappeared in a California bar last year, and you've got a story ripe for parody.
Conan O'Brien has accepted the challenge and produced a parody iPhone commercial, in which enraged Apple employees demand the device's return. They go on, in no uncertain terms, to describe the many ways they've devised to "punish" the thief.
This isn't the first time Mr O'Brien's poked a little fun at Apple and its products, and we're sure it won't be the last.
Check out the video below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free