Conan O'Brien parodies iPhone 5 "loss"
Whether or not a prototype iPhone 5 was actually stolen from a San Francisco bar, the story has caused a media stir as anticipation for the handset rises. Combine that with the story of the pre-release iPhone 4 that disappeared in a California bar last year, and you've got a story ripe for parody.
Conan O'Brien has accepted the challenge and produced a parody iPhone commercial, in which enraged Apple employees demand the device's return. They go on, in no uncertain terms, to describe the many ways they've devised to "punish" the thief.
This isn't the first time Mr O'Brien's poked a little fun at Apple and its products, and we're sure it won't be the last.
Check out the video below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration