Conan O'Brien parodies iPhone 5 "loss"
Whether or not a prototype iPhone 5 was actually stolen from a San Francisco bar, the story has caused a media stir as anticipation for the handset rises. Combine that with the story of the pre-release iPhone 4 that disappeared in a California bar last year, and you've got a story ripe for parody.
Conan O'Brien has accepted the challenge and produced a parody iPhone commercial, in which enraged Apple employees demand the device's return. They go on, in no uncertain terms, to describe the many ways they've devised to "punish" the thief.
This isn't the first time Mr O'Brien's poked a little fun at Apple and its products, and we're sure it won't be the last.
Check out the video below.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter