Mindjet iOS apps now free, cloud service around the corner
It's been a big week of announcements from Mindjet. The company's flagship Windows version of MindManager is due to be updated on September 22, along with the launch of its free cloud collaboration & worksharing service Mindjet Connect. Social project tracker Cohuman has also joined the Mindjet stable via an acquisition, giving teams better tools to stay tuned in with their shared tasks.
For mindmapping on iOS devices, Mindjet's iPhone and iPad versions now have an all-new price of free, down from US$8.99 for the iPad version. They offer binary file support with both the Mac and PC desktop MindManager apps, easy Wi-Fi and Dropbox file sync, and quick brainstorming/map creation.
The Mac version of MindManager is now fully Lion-compatible, although if you were running it on Snow Leopard prior to upgrading your OS you'll need to reset your preferences before updating to the latest build; instructions are here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update