Mindjet iOS apps now free, cloud service around the corner
It's been a big week of announcements from Mindjet. The company's flagship Windows version of MindManager is due to be updated on September 22, along with the launch of its free cloud collaboration & worksharing service Mindjet Connect. Social project tracker Cohuman has also joined the Mindjet stable via an acquisition, giving teams better tools to stay tuned in with their shared tasks.
For mindmapping on iOS devices, Mindjet's iPhone and iPad versions now have an all-new price of free, down from US$8.99 for the iPad version. They offer binary file support with both the Mac and PC desktop MindManager apps, easy Wi-Fi and Dropbox file sync, and quick brainstorming/map creation.
The Mac version of MindManager is now fully Lion-compatible, although if you were running it on Snow Leopard prior to upgrading your OS you'll need to reset your preferences before updating to the latest build; instructions are here.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter