Orange CEO suggests iPhone 5 to launch in France on Oct. 15
Here's another iPhone 5 rumor to brighten your day. According to HardMac, Stéphane Richard, CEO of wireless carrier France Telecom-Orange, confirmed during an interview that the iPhone 5 will launch in France on October 15th.
Richard said Orange has received information from Apple about the handset launch, but did not provide any details on the handset itself. Though very much a rumor, this date coincides with earlier rumors suggesting a mid-October launch for Apple's next iPhone model.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs