Orange CEO suggests iPhone 5 to launch in France on Oct. 15
Here's another iPhone 5 rumor to brighten your day. According to HardMac, Stéphane Richard, CEO of wireless carrier France Telecom-Orange, confirmed during an interview that the iPhone 5 will launch in France on October 15th.
Richard said Orange has received information from Apple about the handset launch, but did not provide any details on the handset itself. Though very much a rumor, this date coincides with earlier rumors suggesting a mid-October launch for Apple's next iPhone model.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration