Orange CEO suggests iPhone 5 to launch in France on Oct. 15
Here's another iPhone 5 rumor to brighten your day. According to HardMac, Stéphane Richard, CEO of wireless carrier France Telecom-Orange, confirmed during an interview that the iPhone 5 will launch in France on October 15th.
Richard said Orange has received information from Apple about the handset launch, but did not provide any details on the handset itself. Though very much a rumor, this date coincides with earlier rumors suggesting a mid-October launch for Apple's next iPhone model.
Here's another iPhone 5 rumor to brighten your day. According to HardMac, Stéphane Richard, CEO of wireless carrier France...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs