Starbucks and Apple launch Pick of the Week
Starbucks and Apple are expanding their "Pick of the Week" program to include books, music, apps and videos.
For several years, Starbucks and Apple have offered a "Song Pick of the Week" program. The program offered a free select iTunes music track that was downloadable by any Starbucks customer.
The pair recently expanded the "Pick of the Week" program to include applications such as Shazam Encore. And starting now, the Pick of the Week will include books. The first offering is an extended sample from The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
You can snag a copy of this extended book sample by visiting a participating US Starbuck location and redeeming the free Pick of the Week card available at the register.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter