Starbucks and Apple launch Pick of the Week
Starbucks and Apple are expanding their "Pick of the Week" program to include books, music, apps and videos.
For several years, Starbucks and Apple have offered a "Song Pick of the Week" program. The program offered a free select iTunes music track that was downloadable by any Starbucks customer.
The pair recently expanded the "Pick of the Week" program to include applications such as Shazam Encore. And starting now, the Pick of the Week will include books. The first offering is an extended sample from The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
You can snag a copy of this extended book sample by visiting a participating US Starbuck location and redeeming the free Pick of the Week card available at the register.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support