Starbucks and Apple launch Pick of the Week
Starbucks and Apple are expanding their "Pick of the Week" program to include books, music, apps and videos.
For several years, Starbucks and Apple have offered a "Song Pick of the Week" program. The program offered a free select iTunes music track that was downloadable by any Starbucks customer.
The pair recently expanded the "Pick of the Week" program to include applications such as Shazam Encore. And starting now, the Pick of the Week will include books. The first offering is an extended sample from The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
You can snag a copy of this extended book sample by visiting a participating US Starbuck location and redeeming the free Pick of the Week card available at the register.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options