KCRW app launches music discovery
KCRW is a Los Angeles-based public radio station with a history of introducing new artists to listeners. Keeping with this tradition, the radio station now has an iPad app called Music Mine that'll let you dig deep into their catalog and find new music.
Similar to other music apps like Bandito, Music Mine was developed by the Public Radio Exchange and powered by Echo Nest's music intelligence engine. It'll display up to 100 new artists at a time and link them to KCRW's playlists. There's also videos, photos and more from each artist. If you want to just listen to music, you can fire up the app and tune into KCRW directly. The Music Mine app is available for free from the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync