KCRW app launches music discovery
KCRW is a Los Angeles-based public radio station with a history of introducing new artists to listeners. Keeping with this tradition, the radio station now has an iPad app called Music Mine that'll let you dig deep into their catalog and find new music.
Similar to other music apps like Bandito, Music Mine was developed by the Public Radio Exchange and powered by Echo Nest's music intelligence engine. It'll display up to 100 new artists at a time and link them to KCRW's playlists. There's also videos, photos and more from each artist. If you want to just listen to music, you can fire up the app and tune into KCRW directly. The Music Mine app is available for free from the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration