SiriusXM app needs updating or old version will stop working
That's a tactic that should get SiriusXM customer's attention. The new version of the SiriusXM app released this week has moved to version 1.6, but the app must be updated or the older version will stop working.
The satellite radio company says the app adds "required location awareness in compliance with new content provider policies". If the app is not updated, the older version will stop working, so to avoid any surprises it would be best to get the new version. In a past update, many SiriusXM apps lost the login information, but this version seems to protect it, so after you get the new one, and it downloads some graphics, you should be good to go.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)