SiriusXM app needs updating or old version will stop working
That's a tactic that should get SiriusXM customer's attention. The new version of the SiriusXM app released this week has moved to version 1.6, but the app must be updated or the older version will stop working.
The satellite radio company says the app adds "required location awareness in compliance with new content provider policies". If the app is not updated, the older version will stop working, so to avoid any surprises it would be best to get the new version. In a past update, many SiriusXM apps lost the login information, but this version seems to protect it, so after you get the new one, and it downloads some graphics, you should be good to go.
That's a tactic that should get SiriusXM customer's attention. The new version of the SiriusXM app released this week has moved to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free