Google: iOS Google+ hangouts "coming soon"
Google is pushing out a significant update to its Google+ social network that will improve both its website and mobile versions. For iOS users, the Google+ app is getting Hangout support. Similar to Facetime and Skype, hangouts will let users chat with their friends using the front-facing camera. This feature is already present in the Android version and will be available for iOS soon.
Besides mobile hangouts, Google + also includes a new "on air" hangout feature that lets you broadcast your video stream to a wider audience. Other smaller features include screen sharing, Google Doc integration, and the ability to name hangouts. Best of all, Google + is now open to everyone without invitation.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client