Plug your iPad into a 150-inch touch display
Earlier this year, Crunchy Logistics unveiled an interactive, multi-touch table to rival Microsoft's surface devices. The LED table had 36 touch-points and supported common gestures like swipe and pinch-to-zoom. It's literally the size of a conference table. Best of all, the Florida company has taken this display technology and adapted it to work with the iPhone and iPad.
Appropriately named Padzilla, the display ranges in size from 70-inches up to 150-inches and has an equally large price tag. The 70-inch model, shown in the video below, starts at US$30,000 and includes an iPad. If you don't have an iPad, you can always connect your iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4. You can use it on the wall as shown above or in a mount that turns it into a wild and crazy table.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter