Plug your iPad into a 150-inch touch display
Earlier this year, Crunchy Logistics unveiled an interactive, multi-touch table to rival Microsoft's surface devices. The LED table had 36 touch-points and supported common gestures like swipe and pinch-to-zoom. It's literally the size of a conference table. Best of all, the Florida company has taken this display technology and adapted it to work with the iPhone and iPad.
Appropriately named Padzilla, the display ranges in size from 70-inches up to 150-inches and has an equally large price tag. The 70-inch model, shown in the video below, starts at US$30,000 and includes an iPad. If you don't have an iPad, you can always connect your iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4. You can use it on the wall as shown above or in a mount that turns it into a wild and crazy table.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7