Apple's A4 and A5 processors targeted in a new lawsuit filed by Via
According to a Bloomberg report, well-known motherboard and chipset manufacturer Via has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against Apple. Filed in Delaware Federal court, the complaint accuses Apple of infringing three US patents that cover microprocessor technology used in smartphones and tablets. Presumably, this lawsuit is targeting Apple's A4 and A5 processor used in the iPhone 4, iPad and the iPod touch. The Taiwanese manufacturer is asking for an injunction against Apple products containing these microprocessors and a jury trial. Apple, as expected, has not commented on this latest lawsuit.
According to a Bloomberg report, well-known motherboard and chipset manufacturer Via has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free