Apple's A4 and A5 processors targeted in a new lawsuit filed by Via
According to a Bloomberg report, well-known motherboard and chipset manufacturer Via has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against Apple. Filed in Delaware Federal court, the complaint accuses Apple of infringing three US patents that cover microprocessor technology used in smartphones and tablets. Presumably, this lawsuit is targeting Apple's A4 and A5 processor used in the iPhone 4, iPad and the iPod touch. The Taiwanese manufacturer is asking for an injunction against Apple products containing these microprocessors and a jury trial. Apple, as expected, has not commented on this latest lawsuit.
According to a Bloomberg report, well-known motherboard and chipset manufacturer Via has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements