Apple's A4 and A5 processors targeted in a new lawsuit filed by Via
According to a Bloomberg report, well-known motherboard and chipset manufacturer Via has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against Apple. Filed in Delaware Federal court, the complaint accuses Apple of infringing three US patents that cover microprocessor technology used in smartphones and tablets. Presumably, this lawsuit is targeting Apple's A4 and A5 processor used in the iPhone 4, iPad and the iPod touch. The Taiwanese manufacturer is asking for an injunction against Apple products containing these microprocessors and a jury trial. Apple, as expected, has not commented on this latest lawsuit.
According to a Bloomberg report, well-known motherboard and chipset manufacturer Via has filed a patent infringement lawsuit against...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad