Daily iPhone App: Another World
Yep, it's out -- Another World has finally made it to iOS, in a special anniversary edition celebrating the game's 1991 debut. The game features completely remade graphics, sounds and effects, and you can switch between the original graphics and updated HD display at any time. There are now three difficulty modes to play with, and there are even Game Center achievements added in to the mix.
Nearly all the ratings on the app are positive so far, and while I was never really a big fan of the original game (I definitely think it's a great achievement, though the style of gameplay never appealed to me), I can appreciate the fact that we now have it playable on iOS. The app is available in a universal version for US$4.99 right now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature