You design the iPhone ... in crayon
Here at TUAW central, we're all getting excited about the upcoming new iPhone -- and by the size of our inbox, so are you. You wouldn't believe how many iFauxn submissions we've gotten since the invites went out.
So we decided to share the joy. If you have a fake iPhone 5 (or 4S, we don't discriminate) in your soul, begging to get out, draw it, digitize it, annotate it, and send it in to:
We'll share the best in a gallery. Feel free to let your imagination run wild. But send 'em in soon. Time grows short.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration