Quora iPhone app puts answers to every question at your fingertips
Quora, the popular Q&A social networking site, has released their first iPhone app. Quora for iPhone allows users to ask and answer questions on the go. The iPhone app has kept the core of what makes Quora popular and easy to use, plus it has added some unique features.
The iPhone app offers a new feature called "Nearby." It's essentially location-based questions. You can browse questions based on areas from an embedded Google Map within the app. Nearby hones in on your current location, but if you want you can jump to another city our country and see specific questions for any area in the world.
Another welcome addition to the iPhone app: Push notifications, so when you ask a question you don't need to sit around and constantly check the app to see if it's been answered. Quora has also integrated its Shuffle feature into the iPhone app, allowing you to discover new content you might not normally seek out.
Quora for iPhone is available now in the App Store. It's a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync