Cisco will launch free iPad, iPhone video app
Cisco is set to launch a free iPad and iPhone video app in late October, according to ComputerWorld. The free app will allow users of Cisco's Show and Share software to upload, view, and exchange videos with each other.
Show and Share, which is currently available on some Android tablets, allows enterprise customers to create highly secure personalized video communities. In these personalized "YouTubes," companies can share ideas from around the world by allowing employees to create and upload videos that other employees in the same communities can view.
In the desktop version of Show and Share, users are able to edit video they record before uploading it and also add transcripts to it. There's no word yet if any basic editing or transcription capabilities will be available in the iPad or iPhone versions of Show and Share.
Cisco is set to launch a free iPad and iPhone video app in late October, according to ComputerWorld. The free app will allow users of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free