Cisco will launch free iPad, iPhone video app
Cisco is set to launch a free iPad and iPhone video app in late October, according to ComputerWorld. The free app will allow users of Cisco's Show and Share software to upload, view, and exchange videos with each other.
Show and Share, which is currently available on some Android tablets, allows enterprise customers to create highly secure personalized video communities. In these personalized "YouTubes," companies can share ideas from around the world by allowing employees to create and upload videos that other employees in the same communities can view.
In the desktop version of Show and Share, users are able to edit video they record before uploading it and also add transcripts to it. There's no word yet if any basic editing or transcription capabilities will be available in the iPad or iPhone versions of Show and Share.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)