Samsung reportedly offers Apple deal to end dispute
The Wall Street Journal claims Samsung has offered a deal to Apple that would let the tablet maker sell its Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Australia. Terms of the deal were not released, but it supposedly will "comfort" Apple. Other details suggest it won't stop the litigation, but will temporarily avoid an injunction. The isn't exactly what Samsung wanted, but it will get the Galaxy Tab on retail shelves during the holiday shopping season.
Samsung is motivated to negotiate and avoid an injunction in yet another country. Apple already won an injunction in Germany and Samsung had to pull the tablet from market. Samsung also faces similar lawsuits in the US, Japan and South Korea.
The Wall Street Journal claims Samsung has offered a deal to Apple that would let the tablet maker sell its Galaxy Tab 10.1 in...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client