Join the TUAW team tomorrow for the iPhone event liveblog
All of us at TUAW are giddy with anticipation about what tomorrow's "Let's Talk iPhone" event will bring. We would love to have you be our guest for a special meta-liveblog of the event, with the latest breaking news and commentary from our staff of bloggers.
The liveblog will begin about fifteen minutes before the event kickoff at 9:45 AM PDT (12:45 PM EDT), with our very own Erica Sadun taking the helm. Be sure to bookmark the liveblog page for tomorrow's event. There will not be a chat room this time, but rest assured that we'll be giving you all the news and our take on it.
The liveblog will be followed by our usual detailed coverage of the announcements, complete with analysis of the features, oddities, availability, pricing, and competition. It's going to be an exciting day, and the TUAW team is ready to bring you the best coverage on the web!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app