8 GB iPhone 3GS now free with contract, iPhone 4 price dropped
With the announcement of the new iPhone 4S today, Apple has also dropped the price on the previous versions of the iPhone. The iPhone 3GS version with 8 GB of memory is now down to the low, low price of absolutely free (as long as you're willing to sign up on a two-year contract with the cellphone service providers), so you've really got no excuse to join the rest of us in the smartphone future.
The iPhone 4 has had a price drop as well -- the 8 GB version is now just $99. Apple's iPhone is cheaper than ever, and while yes, you won't be able to run some of the sexiest new features with these older phones, they're still excellent devices.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs