Steve Jobs gave President Obama a pre-release iPad 2
Image via White House Flickr account
In an interview with ABC, US President Obama said that Steve Jobs personally gave him an iPad 2 a couple of weeks before it was unveiled. This timing would line up with the dinner Obama had with Silicon Valley luminaries like then-Google CEO Eric Schmidt and Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, along with Jobs (who was seated to the left of the president).
In the picture above, the White House has confirmed the president is carrying an iPad 2. Not a bad perk of the job, if you ask me.
Image via White House Flickr account In an interview with ABC, US President Obama said that Steve Jobs personally gave him an iPad 2...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free