Tim Cook: iPads are "showing up everywhere"
At today's iPhone event, Tim Cook told the audience that iPads were "showing up everywhere" and that in schools they're "changing the way teachers teach and kids learn, and many educators agree with us." Matter of fact, there is an iPad deployment program in every state in the US.
And it's not just schools cook revealed that more than 80% of the hospitals in the US are now testing or piloting the iPad and 92% of Fortune 500 companies are testing or deploying iPads. What does all this mean? The iPad is the "undisputed" #1 tablet in the world. It's also helped Apple sell over a quarter of a billion iOS devices to date.
At today's iPhone event, Tim Cook told the audience that iPads were "showing up everywhere" and that in schools they're "changing the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station