Tim Cook: iPads are "showing up everywhere"
At today's iPhone event, Tim Cook told the audience that iPads were "showing up everywhere" and that in schools they're "changing the way teachers teach and kids learn, and many educators agree with us." Matter of fact, there is an iPad deployment program in every state in the US.
And it's not just schools cook revealed that more than 80% of the hospitals in the US are now testing or piloting the iPad and 92% of Fortune 500 companies are testing or deploying iPads. What does all this mean? The iPad is the "undisputed" #1 tablet in the world. It's also helped Apple sell over a quarter of a billion iOS devices to date.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter