Tim Cook: iPads are "showing up everywhere"
At today's iPhone event, Tim Cook told the audience that iPads were "showing up everywhere" and that in schools they're "changing the way teachers teach and kids learn, and many educators agree with us." Matter of fact, there is an iPad deployment program in every state in the US.
And it's not just schools cook revealed that more than 80% of the hospitals in the US are now testing or piloting the iPad and 92% of Fortune 500 companies are testing or deploying iPads. What does all this mean? The iPad is the "undisputed" #1 tablet in the world. It's also helped Apple sell over a quarter of a billion iOS devices to date.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature