Tim Cook: iPads are "showing up everywhere"
At today's iPhone event, Tim Cook told the audience that iPads were "showing up everywhere" and that in schools they're "changing the way teachers teach and kids learn, and many educators agree with us." Matter of fact, there is an iPad deployment program in every state in the US.
And it's not just schools cook revealed that more than 80% of the hospitals in the US are now testing or piloting the iPad and 92% of Fortune 500 companies are testing or deploying iPads. What does all this mean? The iPad is the "undisputed" #1 tablet in the world. It's also helped Apple sell over a quarter of a billion iOS devices to date.
At today's iPhone event, Tim Cook told the audience that iPads were "showing up everywhere" and that in schools they're "changing the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update