Real Racing 2 update brings splitscreen Party Play action
Real Racing 2, Firemint's popular car racing game for the iPhone, is all ready to take advantage of the improvements iOS 5 and the iPhone 4S will give users. Set to be released soon after iOS 5 launches, the next update to Real Racing 2 will introduce Party Play, a multi-player feature that allows you to play Real Racing 2 with 2-4 other players in split-screen mode on your television via AirPlay.
Unfortunately, the Party Play features of Real Racing 2 will require users to have an iPhone 4S or iPad 2. That's because both those devices runs on Apple's A5 chip, which allows for better rendering and up to seven times the graphics processing of the A4 chip. Check out the video below to see the future of mobile handset multi-player gaming. You can buy Real Racing 2 now for US$4.99 in the App Store. The Party Play update will be a free upgrade to existing users.
Real Racing 2, Firemint's popular car racing game for the iPhone, is all ready to take advantage of the improvements iOS 5 and the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free