Customers begin to receive iPhone 4S shipment notices
The excitement surrounding the iPhone 4S continues to build now that pre-order customers are receiving shipping notices. Customers, particularly those on Sprint, are receiving shipping confirmation notices from UPS that their packages are being processed. Most packages are being shipped 2nd day air, but don't expect your iPhone 4S to arrive earlier than the 14th. In the past, UPS's policy was to hold Apple shipments at the local warehouse until the set delivery date (though a few may slip through). Even if you beg and plead for the packages at the warehouse, UPS will not release them until the designated time.
It'll be a long week of waiting and checking on UPS status updates for those with pre-ordered iPhone 4S handsets, but you should be able to rest easy knowing that you don't have to camp out
The excitement surrounding the iPhone 4S continues to build now that pre-order customers are receiving shipping notices. Customers,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station