Customers begin to receive iPhone 4S shipment notices
The excitement surrounding the iPhone 4S continues to build now that pre-order customers are receiving shipping notices. Customers, particularly those on Sprint, are receiving shipping confirmation notices from UPS that their packages are being processed. Most packages are being shipped 2nd day air, but don't expect your iPhone 4S to arrive earlier than the 14th. In the past, UPS's policy was to hold Apple shipments at the local warehouse until the set delivery date (though a few may slip through). Even if you beg and plead for the packages at the warehouse, UPS will not release them until the designated time.
It'll be a long week of waiting and checking on UPS status updates for those with pre-ordered iPhone 4S handsets, but you should be able to rest easy knowing that you don't have to camp out
The excitement surrounding the iPhone 4S continues to build now that pre-order customers are receiving shipping notices. Customers,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free