iPhone 4S pre-orders top 1 million in 24 hours
Apple has reported that iPhone 4S pre-orders topped one million units in a single day, breaking the previous single-day record held by the iPhone 4 (600,000). In fact, it was Apple's most successful first-day pre-order ever. Apple's Phil Schiller said in a press release, "We are blown away with the incredible customer response to iPhone 4S."
The iPhone 4S will be available for sale on October 14 in more than 22 countries, including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, and Finland.
The iPhone 4S generated more opening day pre-orders than any other Apple product. Sure sounds like a "dud," eh, CNN?
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements