Sprint may not extend equipment protection plan to iPhone 4S
A leaked Sprint slide suggests the wireless carrier will not be offering its Total Equipment Protection plans for the iPhone 4S. Customers with an iPhone 4S who want to add a protection plan to their phone are encouraged to purchase an AppleCare+ plan. These new plans from Apple offer accidental damage on top of the traditional coverage for $99. You can also purchase a third party plan from a company like Square Trade or through your homeowners or renters insurance. The wording "not sold at launch" on the slide also leaves open the possibility that Sprint my change its mind and open up the TEP plans some time after launch.
A leaked Sprint slide suggests the wireless carrier will not be offering its Total Equipment Protection plans for the iPhone 4S....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle