T-Mobile unveils Galaxy Tab 10.1 in U.S. despite Apple lawsuit
This is about to get interesting. T-Mobile dropped a press release last night saying that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will soon be available on its network. The problem is T-Mobile seems to be jumping the gun, as a court hearing on Apple's motion for a US-based injunction against the device is just three days away.
If Apple is granted the injunction, T-Mobile will have multiple spots of egg on its face. One for telling customers the device will be available "in time for the holidays," and another for hedging its bets that Apple will lose the case, which is sure to not sit well with the boys in Cupertino. It's also not likely to help the company get the iPhone, as its CEO wants.
T-Mobile hasn't announced an exact ship date or pricing. However, it has set up a web page where interested users can request notification of when the device becomes available.
This is about to get interesting. T-Mobile dropped a press release last night saying that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will soon be...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free