Sam's Club now taking iPhone 4S reservations
If you haven't pre-ordered an iPhone 4S and really want one at launch, then you should check out Sam's Club before you start staking out your place in line. Starting today at 10:00 a.m. local time, customers can travel to the discount retailer and reserve an iPhone 4S on a first come, first service basis.
All reserved iPhones will be available for pickup starting on October 14th. All you will need is a Sam's Club membership, your iTunes account information and any pertinent carrier information necessary to setup your new iPhone. The promotion doesn't say how many phones will be made available, but customers should expect the numbers to be limited as the iPhone 4S is flying off the virtual shelves. Early estimates suggest that Apple sold over one million handsets in one 24-hour period right after the pre-orders went live.
If you haven't pre-ordered an iPhone 4S and really want one at launch, then you should check out Sam's Club before you start staking...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved