Some German customers receive iPhone 4S handsets early
At least one iPhone 4S slipped through the hands of Apple and landed in the hands of a German customer a few days before the October 14th date. The lucky user promptly unboxed it and fired up Siri. You can check out the photos at Macerkopf.de.
US customers are still sitting on the sidelines waiting for their shipments to make it from the warehouse to their front door. Most Sprint customers have received shipping notices, while other carriers are still in limbo waiting for their handset to start moving. If you ordered the iPhone 4S early on the first day, you should rest easy as you will avoid all the lines and have the phone in your hand by the end of the day.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)