iCloud homepage is now live (updated)
Apple has unveiled the new iCloud homepage as of early this morning. Some users have reported that they were not able to access the iCloud service as of yet, but I was able to log in and navigate among the different apps. This could very well be a fluke, but the homepage does give iCloud users a sneak peek at the main layout of the site.
Not all of the features are enabled yet, mostly the iWork apps because they require an update to the iOS apps that hasn't been pushed out yet. We will have an in-depth look at iCloud as the day goes on and more people are allowed to access the service.
Update (3:30 a.m. ET): Some MobileMe users are saying that they are unable to access the migration feature as of yet.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter