iCloud homepage is now live (updated)
Apple has unveiled the new iCloud homepage as of early this morning. Some users have reported that they were not able to access the iCloud service as of yet, but I was able to log in and navigate among the different apps. This could very well be a fluke, but the homepage does give iCloud users a sneak peek at the main layout of the site.
Not all of the features are enabled yet, mostly the iWork apps because they require an update to the iOS apps that hasn't been pushed out yet. We will have an in-depth look at iCloud as the day goes on and more people are allowed to access the service.
Update (3:30 a.m. ET): Some MobileMe users are saying that they are unable to access the migration feature as of yet.
Apple has unveiled the new iCloud homepage as of early this morning. Some users have reported that they were not able to access the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update