iCloud homepage is now live (updated)
Apple has unveiled the new iCloud homepage as of early this morning. Some users have reported that they were not able to access the iCloud service as of yet, but I was able to log in and navigate among the different apps. This could very well be a fluke, but the homepage does give iCloud users a sneak peek at the main layout of the site.
Not all of the features are enabled yet, mostly the iWork apps because they require an update to the iOS apps that hasn't been pushed out yet. We will have an in-depth look at iCloud as the day goes on and more people are allowed to access the service.
Update (3:30 a.m. ET): Some MobileMe users are saying that they are unable to access the migration feature as of yet.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync