iPhone 4S: comparing Verizon, AT&T and Sprint data plans
For the first time ever, US customers will have three choices for a carrier when they go out on Friday to buy an iPhone 4S. With the exception of simultaneous voice and data which is likely limited on Sprint and Verizon, the iPhone hardware and retail price is the same across carriers. The biggest differentiator is the price of the calling and data plans.
CNN Money did most of the legwork and compiled the calling plans and data options for the iPhone 4S on Sprint, Verizon and AT&T. According to their analysis, Sprint is the best choice for high data users, Verizon for the average user and AT&T for the light user. Sprint is notable because it is the only carrier which still offers an unlimited data plan. You can check out the price breakdown in the CNN Money chart above.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)