iPhone 4S: comparing Verizon, AT&T and Sprint data plans
For the first time ever, US customers will have three choices for a carrier when they go out on Friday to buy an iPhone 4S. With the exception of simultaneous voice and data which is likely limited on Sprint and Verizon, the iPhone hardware and retail price is the same across carriers. The biggest differentiator is the price of the calling and data plans.
CNN Money did most of the legwork and compiled the calling plans and data options for the iPhone 4S on Sprint, Verizon and AT&T. According to their analysis, Sprint is the best choice for high data users, Verizon for the average user and AT&T for the light user. Sprint is notable because it is the only carrier which still offers an unlimited data plan. You can check out the price breakdown in the CNN Money chart above.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options