Box offers 50 GB storage to iOS users
Box.net is taking advantage of the hype surrounding the iPhone 4S and iCloud by offering 50 GB of free storage to iPhone and iPad owners. The promotion is live now and will last for 50 days so you have plenty of time to sign up.
To claim your 50 GB account, you have to download the Box.net app to your iOS device and login with your account credentials. If you don't have an account, you can sign up for one on your device. Once you login, your account will be upgraded to 50 GB. These extra 50 GBs are yours to keep for as long as you have your Box.net account.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app