Customers line up for iPhone 4S on launch day
It's iPhone 4S day and people are lining up around the world to be the first to buy the iPhone 4S. Lines range from really short to really long, depending on where you live. Here in the US, the iPhone 4S is available from several retailers and three wireless carriers which will reduce the number of people waiting at one location.
There was also over one million pre-orders according to one analyst's estimate. Apple reported over one million pre-orders before the phone actually went on sale. iPhone 4S purchases are expected to be brisk so you should hustle out the door if you want an iPhone 4S today. Some analysts predict Apple could sell 4 million iPhone 4 handsets this weekend alone.
[Via CNN Money]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter