iPhone 4S launch: Apple Store 5th Avenue, linewalk
As per standard operating procedure for iOS product launches, this morning's iPhone 4S introduction found the line at the Apple flagship store in New York City around the block -- or in this case, around the corner. It was a much smaller crowd than for the iPad 2 launch, but that product didn't have a pre-order option so there was more cause to queue up.
You can see a 2 minute linewalk video below, or check out our gallery of snapshots here.
Above: the makeshift Steve Jobs memorial on the stairs outside the store entrance.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs