iPhone 4S launch: Apple Store 5th Avenue, linewalk
As per standard operating procedure for iOS product launches, this morning's iPhone 4S introduction found the line at the Apple flagship store in New York City around the block -- or in this case, around the corner. It was a much smaller crowd than for the iPad 2 launch, but that product didn't have a pre-order option so there was more cause to queue up.
You can see a 2 minute linewalk video below, or check out our gallery of snapshots here.
Above: the makeshift Steve Jobs memorial on the stairs outside the store entrance.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter