iPhone 4S launch: Apple Store 5th Avenue, linewalk
As per standard operating procedure for iOS product launches, this morning's iPhone 4S introduction found the line at the Apple flagship store in New York City around the block -- or in this case, around the corner. It was a much smaller crowd than for the iPad 2 launch, but that product didn't have a pre-order option so there was more cause to queue up.
You can see a 2 minute linewalk video below, or check out our gallery of snapshots here.
Above: the makeshift Steve Jobs memorial on the stairs outside the store entrance.
As per standard operating procedure for iOS product launches, this morning's iPhone 4S introduction found the line at the Apple...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version