Regent Street Apple Store sees record crowd
Protect Your Bubble, a UK insurance firm, today conducted a survey of the line of people waiting to buy an iPhone 4S outside London's Regent Street Apple Store. The survey, which was conducted for no other reason than so Protect Your Bubble could get a little free brand recognition on the back of the iPhone 4S, did however reveal some interesting stats. Most notably, the line for the iPhone 4S launch is the longest in the history of iOS device launches for the Regent Street store (see infographic above or view the whole thing here). Not bad at all for a device that was more of an evolution than a revolution.
Coming later today: More iPhone 4S surveys from Luvs Diapers, Edwardo's Pizza in Chicago, and Research in Motion.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features