Regent Street Apple Store sees record crowd
Protect Your Bubble, a UK insurance firm, today conducted a survey of the line of people waiting to buy an iPhone 4S outside London's Regent Street Apple Store. The survey, which was conducted for no other reason than so Protect Your Bubble could get a little free brand recognition on the back of the iPhone 4S, did however reveal some interesting stats. Most notably, the line for the iPhone 4S launch is the longest in the history of iOS device launches for the Regent Street store (see infographic above or view the whole thing here). Not bad at all for a device that was more of an evolution than a revolution.
Coming later today: More iPhone 4S surveys from Luvs Diapers, Edwardo's Pizza in Chicago, and Research in Motion.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad