To a one year-old, a magazine is an iPad that doesn't work
While we're waiting for our iPhone 4S's to get delivered (or activated), I thought this would be a good time filler. It's a one-year-old baby who seemingly understands the touch user interface of the iPad (even when it is upside-down), but becomes confused with a magazine that doesn't respond to her taps and swipes.
It's a cute video, but also shows just how intuitive Apple's touch interface is when a baby can understand it immediately. The video was posted by Jean-Louis Constanza, head of Orange Vallée, the skunk works for telecom company Orange.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app