To a one year-old, a magazine is an iPad that doesn't work
While we're waiting for our iPhone 4S's to get delivered (or activated), I thought this would be a good time filler. It's a one-year-old baby who seemingly understands the touch user interface of the iPad (even when it is upside-down), but becomes confused with a magazine that doesn't respond to her taps and swipes.
It's a cute video, but also shows just how intuitive Apple's touch interface is when a baby can understand it immediately. The video was posted by Jean-Louis Constanza, head of Orange Vallée, the skunk works for telecom company Orange.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration