To a one year-old, a magazine is an iPad that doesn't work
While we're waiting for our iPhone 4S's to get delivered (or activated), I thought this would be a good time filler. It's a one-year-old baby who seemingly understands the touch user interface of the iPad (even when it is upside-down), but becomes confused with a magazine that doesn't respond to her taps and swipes.
It's a cute video, but also shows just how intuitive Apple's touch interface is when a baby can understand it immediately. The video was posted by Jean-Louis Constanza, head of Orange Vallée, the skunk works for telecom company Orange.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app