Woz praises the iPhone 4S on TCTV
Steve Wozniak is first in line for the iPhone 4S at the Apple store in Los Gatos, California and TechCrunch caught up with the Apple co-founder to conduct a quick interview. TechCrunch asked him the one question everyone wants to know - why does he wait in line when he could get one shipped to his house? Not surprisingly, Woz says he joins everyone in an overnight wait because he enjoys both the experience of the wait and the excitement surrounding a new piece of technology.
He also talks about Siri, a new feature he considers to be the future of technology. He explains how he is tired of tapping on everything and looks forward to seeing how Apple has advanced this technology. Head over to TechCrunch for the full interview.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs