djay updated to take advantage of iCloud integration
Algoriddim has updated djay for iPad ($19.99), djay for iPhone ($.99) and djay - David Guetta Edition ($7.99) to take advantage of iOS 5 and iCloud, and it's great to see these apps already taking advantage of iCloud integration. Some of the new features for this update include:
- iCloud integration. All of a user's per-song settings created on one version of djay are synced to other devices running iOS 5.
- Professional audio FX. A number of realtime audio effects were introduced including bit crusher, echo, high-pass and low-pass filters, flanger, gate and phaser. There's several control panes that allow for instant sound effects and customization.
- Audio copy/paste. Allows sounds created in other music apps to be utilized by djay
- Enhanced AirPlay, sorting and other features.
If you haven't tried djay yet, check out TUAW's in-depth look at the iPad version. There's also djay for Mac, which has a demo version available through Algoriddim's site.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service