Infinity Blade coming to an arcade near you
If you like Infinity Blade on your iPhone or iPad, then you'll probably love Infinity Blade FX. That's the arcade version, which is apparently being introduced to arcades across the country very soon. You can see video of the game in action, and it looks -- well, like Infinity Blade. Though it's obviously on a bigger screen, the gameplay is essentially the same, even extending into multiplayer across two different machines. The whole concept of bringing an iOS game (designed for a platform that's very private and portable), and turning it into an installed arcade game (a platform that's very public and not portable at all) is a weird one, but in this case it might work.
That touchscreen is 46 inches, by the way, so it's not a cheap endeavor, even if we haven't yet heard how many tokens it'll take to play this thing. If you want to give it a shot, apparently it'll start appearing at Dave and Buster's round about the end of this month. That, or you could just go buy it on iOS right now.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter