Infinity Blade coming to an arcade near you
If you like Infinity Blade on your iPhone or iPad, then you'll probably love Infinity Blade FX. That's the arcade version, which is apparently being introduced to arcades across the country very soon. You can see video of the game in action, and it looks -- well, like Infinity Blade. Though it's obviously on a bigger screen, the gameplay is essentially the same, even extending into multiplayer across two different machines. The whole concept of bringing an iOS game (designed for a platform that's very private and portable), and turning it into an installed arcade game (a platform that's very public and not portable at all) is a weird one, but in this case it might work.
That touchscreen is 46 inches, by the way, so it's not a cheap endeavor, even if we haven't yet heard how many tokens it'll take to play this thing. If you want to give it a shot, apparently it'll start appearing at Dave and Buster's round about the end of this month. That, or you could just go buy it on iOS right now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free