International iPhone 4S pre-orders begin
The iPhone 4S launched last week in seven countries and got off to a big bang. Apple said it would roll out the handset to 22 total countries by the end of the month and is making good on that promise.
Starting today, the next generation iPhone is now available for pre-order in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Ship dates are about 1 to 2 weeks out which is similar to the US and other launch countries.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app