International iPhone 4S pre-orders begin
The iPhone 4S launched last week in seven countries and got off to a big bang. Apple said it would roll out the handset to 22 total countries by the end of the month and is making good on that promise.
Starting today, the next generation iPhone is now available for pre-order in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Ship dates are about 1 to 2 weeks out which is similar to the US and other launch countries.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)