iPhone 4S to launch in 15 additional countries November 11
Apple announced Tuesday that the iPhone 4S would be available in 11 more countries on November 11.
The new iPhone will be available in Albania, Armenia, Bulgaria, El Salvador, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Malta, Montenegro, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania and South Korea.
Pre-ordering for most of these countries will begin November 4. However, pre-orders are not available in Albania, El Salvador, Guatemala, Malta, Montenegro and Panama.
This will bring the total number of countries with the iPhone 4S up to 44.
Apple announced Tuesday that the iPhone 4S would be available in 11 more countries on November 11. The new iPhone will be available...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates