iPhone 4S to launch in 15 additional countries November 11
Apple announced Tuesday that the iPhone 4S would be available in 11 more countries on November 11.
The new iPhone will be available in Albania, Armenia, Bulgaria, El Salvador, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Malta, Montenegro, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania and South Korea.
Pre-ordering for most of these countries will begin November 4. However, pre-orders are not available in Albania, El Salvador, Guatemala, Malta, Montenegro and Panama.
This will bring the total number of countries with the iPhone 4S up to 44.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows