iPhone 4S to launch in 15 additional countries November 11
Apple announced Tuesday that the iPhone 4S would be available in 11 more countries on November 11.
The new iPhone will be available in Albania, Armenia, Bulgaria, El Salvador, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Malta, Montenegro, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania and South Korea.
Pre-ordering for most of these countries will begin November 4. However, pre-orders are not available in Albania, El Salvador, Guatemala, Malta, Montenegro and Panama.
This will bring the total number of countries with the iPhone 4S up to 44.
Apple announced Tuesday that the iPhone 4S would be available in 11 more countries on November 11. The new iPhone will be available...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free