iPhone 4S to launch in 15 additional countries November 11
Apple announced Tuesday that the iPhone 4S would be available in 11 more countries on November 11.
The new iPhone will be available in Albania, Armenia, Bulgaria, El Salvador, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Malta, Montenegro, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania and South Korea.
Pre-ordering for most of these countries will begin November 4. However, pre-orders are not available in Albania, El Salvador, Guatemala, Malta, Montenegro and Panama.
This will bring the total number of countries with the iPhone 4S up to 44.
Apple announced Tuesday that the iPhone 4S would be available in 11 more countries on November 11. The new iPhone will be available...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs