A look inside New York's temporary Apple Store
Apple's Soho retail store in New York, at 103 Prince Street, has been shut down for some major refurbishment. However, a temporary store just a few minutes walk away has been opened to make sure local customers aren't put out.
I say "temporary," but according to some photos published by Racked, you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between this temporary store and any other regular Apple store. With staff dressed in blue Apple t-shirts, a Genius Bar and all manner of Apple products displayed on blond wooden tables, it looks like this temporary store will be here for a little while at least. Perhaps the only tell tale sign that this store isn't permanent is the wooden stair case instead of the customary glass ones found in regular Apple stores.
Check out photos taken inside the temporary store and further details at Racked.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows