Czech Telefonica dropping the iPhone
Czech mobile provider Telefonica Czech Republic AS has decided not to sell the iPhone 4S and will stop selling all iPhone models, according to an October 27th report by Hospodarske Noviny, a local Czech paper. A spokesperson for Telefonica Czech said Apple's business terms were the reason the carrier chose to stop selling the popular smartphone.
The details of the business terms between Telefonica Czech and Apple were not disclosed. Czech iPhone fans won't be left out to dry though. As noted by Bloomberg, last week the iPhone 4S went on sale at the Czech units of Vodafone Group and T-Mobile International AG
Czech mobile provider Telefonica Czech Republic AS has decided not to sell the iPhone 4S and will stop selling all iPhone models,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates