Czech Telefonica dropping the iPhone
Czech mobile provider Telefonica Czech Republic AS has decided not to sell the iPhone 4S and will stop selling all iPhone models, according to an October 27th report by Hospodarske Noviny, a local Czech paper. A spokesperson for Telefonica Czech said Apple's business terms were the reason the carrier chose to stop selling the popular smartphone.
The details of the business terms between Telefonica Czech and Apple were not disclosed. Czech iPhone fans won't be left out to dry though. As noted by Bloomberg, last week the iPhone 4S went on sale at the Czech units of Vodafone Group and T-Mobile International AG
Czech mobile provider Telefonica Czech Republic AS has decided not to sell the iPhone 4S and will stop selling all iPhone models,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype