South Korea repeals ban on iOS games
South Korea has reversed a decision that banned games from the iOS App Store. For the past several years, the South Korean App Store has not included games due to concerns about objectionable content that could not be easily filtered. This decision to ban games was made by the Games Ratings Board, a governmental body that rates video and computer games based on their content. This ban has affected both iOS owners and Korean game developers who could not sell their games in their home country.
Now that the ban has been lifted, the games section of the South Korean App Store, which is almost non-existent, is expected to flourish. The reversal of this ban is timely as Apple will begin selling the iPhone 4S in South Korea on November 11.
South Korea has reversed a decision that banned games from the iOS App Store. For the past several years, the South Korean App Store...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client