Trick-or-treaters visit the Jobs residence
The San Jose Mercury News has posted a photo gallery of trick or treaters who visited Steve Jobs' Palo Alto home on Halloween, including a very adorable pair of siblings dressed as an iPad and an iPod.
The Mercury News said about 50 children and their parents ventured beyond the home's gates to receive cellophane bags with orange candy slices, Toblerones and sour drops. Some of the parents said keeping up the tradition was a wonderful testament to Jobs, who died Oct. 5.
The newspaper notes that the Jobs' are well-known in the area for opening up their home to neighbors on Halloween night, and Apple Stores have gotten in on the fun as well in the past.
The San Jose Mercury News has posted a photo gallery of trick or treaters who visited Steve Jobs' Palo Alto home on Halloween,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free