Trick-or-treaters visit the Jobs residence
The San Jose Mercury News has posted a photo gallery of trick or treaters who visited Steve Jobs' Palo Alto home on Halloween, including a very adorable pair of siblings dressed as an iPad and an iPod.
The Mercury News said about 50 children and their parents ventured beyond the home's gates to receive cellophane bags with orange candy slices, Toblerones and sour drops. Some of the parents said keeping up the tradition was a wonderful testament to Jobs, who died Oct. 5.
The newspaper notes that the Jobs' are well-known in the area for opening up their home to neighbors on Halloween night, and Apple Stores have gotten in on the fun as well in the past.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration