Dungeon Hunter 3 screenshots leak
Gameloft's Dungeon Hunter series has delivered some of my favorite gameplay on iOS -- the second game, especially, has made for some really great single-player moments, and even some terrific co-op gameplay. Sure, the series is heavily influenced by Diablo and other hack-and-slash RPG titles, but considering Blizzard hasn't yet made a game for iOS yet, I'm happy to let Gameloft do it for now. Dungeon Hunter itself is so popular that it's even made the jump to the PS3 as a full downloadable console game.
And while the company hasn't actually announced Dungeon Hunter 3, that hasn't stopped a few images from the game from leaking out onto the Interwebs. Slide to Play found an Italian blog that's got a few pictures from the unannounced title, and they look ... about like what you'd expect: Better graphics, new enemies, and about the same gameplay as before. The shot above even apes what we've seen of Diablo 3 a little bit, though obviously we're not quite looking at the level of polish in Blizzard's game.
That doesn't really matter, though -- if it allows us to hack and slash through bad guys and collect the sweet, shiny loot that drops from their corpses, I'm all for it.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync