Poll: How often do you use your iPad?
In the latest string of surveys from companies who have nothing to do with Apple or technology, MyVoucherCodes.co.uk polled 1500 respondents in the UK and found that 26% of them used their iPad about once a week. The low usage from a quarter of owners, apparently is due to the fact that half of them own a Wi-Fi only model and can't use it for surfing the web while commuting. On the flip side, 42% of UK iPad owners surveyed said they use the device every single day, so I wouldn't worry about the success of the iPad in the UK.
This, of course, begs the question: how often do you use your iPad? Let us know in the poll below.
|3 or 4 days a week.||963 (8.7%)|
|1 or 2 days a week.||456 (4.1%)|
|Less than once a week.||357 (3.2%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options